The Center for Biomedical Engineering is:
- Developing fundamental research
- Training new generations of researchers
- Supporting New Mexico’s community of biomedical innovators
Faculty in the Center for Biomedical Engineering conduct research with a wide variety of collaborators, including:
- UNM School of Medicine
- Sandia National Laboratories
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
- National Institutes of Health
- National Science Foundation
Located in the Centennial Engineering Center at UNM, the Center for Biomedical Engineering has more than 14,000 square feet, which encompasses a full suite of teaching labs, research labs, study areas, conference rooms, interdisciplinary collaboration space, and offices.
CBME sponsors 40th Annual Research Course in Flow Cytometry
June 1, 2017
The University of New Mexico Center for Biomedical Engineering will sponsor the 40th Annual Research Course in Flow Cytometry Read More...